Reviews of My Hotel @ Brickfields

The My Hotel @ Brickfields located in No 68 Jalan Padang Belia, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This hotels My Hotel @ Brickfields have rating 2 of 5, and have longitude 101.690655, and latitude 3.133489. Ideally located in the prime touristic area of KL Sentral, My Hotel @ Brickfields promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Family room, Wi-Fi in public areas, elevator, safety deposit boxes are just some of the facilities on offer. Designed for comfort, guestrooms offer coffee/tea maker, television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, shower, complimentary bottled water to ensure a restful night. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. My Hotel @ Brickfields is an excellent choice from which to explore Kuala Lumpur or to simply relax and rejuvenate. The My Hotel @ Brickfields can check in after 2:00 PM, and check out before 11:00 AM.

 

 

 

 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment